Dates and Times:
- July 8,15 and 29 and August 5,12, and 19 from 7-8:30.
- 90 minute ice sessions
- $15 drop in fee to play per session to be paid before each session attended
- Goalies are free
- 2004 through 2010. Two simultaneous cross ice games with players of like age and ability.
- IT IS FOR FUN AND NOT COMPETITIVE HOCKEY
- Players will register and pay individually each session.
- Teams will organized per session by the coaches. No registration of teams will be allowed.
- Equal teams will be organized and divided based upon age, ability and number of players attending that session.
- First 20-30 minutes will be spent conducting various drills designed to warm up the goaltenders, develop fundamentals and allow the coaches to evaluate the players in attendance, separate the players into equal teams and determine the format of the games.
- Games will be 25 minutes long with a 5 minute break between games
- Players will change every 2 minutes on buzzer/whistle
- When only one goalie is available per age group the games will be "possession line"
- All players must bring a dark and light jersey
- Teams will be made depending on attendance and may be re-organized mid game
- When numbers permit two cross ice games simultaneously
- If there are two goalies per age group then they will play cross ice
- If there is only one goalie per age group then they will play half ice with possession line where the three players must clear the blue line, re-group and enter the zone before a scoring attempt
- Games will be determined by attendance
There are a couple new things this year:
1. GOALIE REGISTRATION: Goalies can now be registered ONLINE! There is a goalie option for all teams other than Learn to Play and Mites. If your child is a goalie please check the goalie box. *Please note: this option is only for players that are already established goalies in our organization.
2. MULTI CHILD DISCOUNT: We know hockey can be an expensive sport and we are so fortunate to have families that have numerous children in our program. So this year we are offering 10% off for each additional player after the 1st child is registered at full price. Please note this discount applies to the lesser value tuition and CAN NOT be applied to the goalie tuition. The code to use to apply this 10% discount is 2019PLYMOUTH. ***You MUST register your full prIce player first and SEPERATELY. You cannot combine registrations for a full price player and a discounted player.***
Please, as always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns in regards to registration. We feel very fortunate to have your child be a part of our organization. Registration ends on September 1, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you on the ice!
PO Box 121
Plymouth, NH 03264
- - - - - -
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about your practices, games, or league procedures (which could include player/coach/volunteer issues), please email email@example.com -We do our best to get back to everyone in a timely fashion, however, we are all volunteers who have full-time jobs. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.
The Mites 2017 Winter Classic Most Valuable Player awarded to Isaac Son!
Players, parents & coaches...There are to be NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES (ie. cell phone, iPhone, iPod, tablets, etc) in the locker room at any time!
Players found with and/or using electronic devices in the locker room will be subject to game time loss.
Need directions to your players away games?
Click this link, or visit our website under the
About tab >> Rink Locations
to our Squirt 1 team for winning the Tier 4 State Tournament!!!!!!
Plymouth Predator Board Meetings are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month at the rink (unless otherwise posted).
We welcome you to attend the Public Sessions (6- 6:30pm).
The USA Hockey SafeSport Program is the online training/education that is available to help our members become aware of the information necessary to help prevent abuse from occurring in our sport.
All USA Hockey registered coaches, officials, employees and volunteers are entitled to take the training at no cost.
Our SafeSport Coordinator is Matt Custance and he can be reach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The season of inclement weather is fast approaching and with that the questions of practices and games. When and if practices or games are cancelled we will notify you via our website, Facebook, email or directly by your coach...maybe all of the above.
As a parent/guardian, it is your decision to travel. If the choice is to stay put and stay safe, please notify your coach so that your player is accounted for at the start of practice. This will eliminate worry and a phone call to you or your family.